This week's Chocolate Recipe
Cold Chocolate Milkshake
Place 1/2 of the milk into a blender
Add chocolate powder and 1 scoop of chocolate ice cream into the blender.
Blend until frothy and well mixed.Stir in the remaining milk.
Place remaining 2 scoops of ice cream in 2 serving glasses, and pour chocolate
milk over the ice cream.
- Sprinkle a litte cocca over the top of each drink.
Last Week's Chocolate Recipe
One cup of butter
1/2 cup of superfine sugar
1/2 cup of dark brown sugar
4 1/2 oz of dark chocolate
1 tbsp of light corn syrup
1 tbsp of chocolate or vannila extract
3/4 cup of all purpose flour
2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa
1/2 tsp of baking soda
- Lightly grease abd flour a shallow 8 in pan
- Place the butter, sugars, darkchocolate, and light corn syrup in a heavybased saucepan and heat gently, stirring
until the mixture is well blended and smooth. Remove from the heat and let cool
- Beat together the eggs and extract. Beat it in the cooled chocolate mixture
- Sift together the flour, unswetened cocoa, and baking powder and fold carefully into the egg and chocolate
mixture using a metal spoon or spatula
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes,
until the top is crisp, and the edge of the cake is begining to shrink away from the pan. The inside of the cake will still
be quite dense and soft to the touch
- Allow the cake to cool completely in the pan , then cut into squares to serve.
This is how it looks
Next weeks chocolate recipe
Marble Cheese Cake